Order by 2 pm and receive your bouquet next day. We deliver weekends and public holidays.
We deliver Auckland-wide:
- Free in Auckland CBD and fringe suburbs (red zone on the map below)
- $10 to close suburbs (green zone)
- $15 to distant suburbs (yellow zone)
Pick-up is available at 5 Parliament Street, Auckland Central.
Living outside our delivery zones? No worries, please enquire at firstname.lastname@example.org We'll figure something out.
PLEASE ALLOW AT LEAST 24 HOURS TO FULFIL THE ORDER
- Please order a day in advance from the time you need your bouquet. This will let us pick the best fresh produce for you and create the most stunning bouquet you’ve seen.
- If it happened that after browsing through our catalogue you suddenly felt: “OMG I need that bouquet like, NOW!” — no worries. It is possible to make a same-day order, but it may result in price increase, as we normally buy fresh goodness for each bouquet to make sure you get the best there is, but if you need your bouquet the same day it means additional transport and time investment for us. Contact us for urgent order or give us a call 02108208912
WHY WE DON'T DELIVER NEW ZEALAND-WIDE
Even though most of the vegebouquets are quite strong and solid (watch our bouquet crash test!), they are made of delicate components like herbs, veges, fruit and flowers (sometimes mushrooms!). To ensure your bouquet will stay fresh longer and — what’s even more important — to reach you in perfect shape, we create them on the day of delivery, normally a few hours prior to delivery. Sending them to other regions we can never ensure the perfect shipping condition — it might be too cold, might be too hot or it just might take too long. This is why we don’t usually do it.
We do however make exceptions and if you don’t live in Auckland but really need a vegebouquet — we feel you! We can figure out the combination of fruits, herbs and veggies that are less fragile and will survive even delayed delivery (if it occurs). Contact us for more info